Partner Samson Helfgott will speak at the 13th Annual Patent Cooperation Treaty Seminar on Thursday, July 16 and Friday, July 17.
Topics of the conference include:
- Can international applications for entry into the US national stage be revived, despite recent court cases that put this into question?
- Should PCT applications be based on a provisional application, a non-provisional application, or no application at all?
- How to select foreign countries for national stage entry at the end of the PCT international phase
- How can the WIPO databases help with searching and monitoring of competitors’ patents?
- How to best write PCT application so that it is well suited not only for the United States but also for other patent offices such as the EPO?