Herbert Wander, co-chair of Katten's Corporate Governance practice, will participate in a discussion on Monday, November 23 at 4:15 p.m. (ET). The panel, "Smaller Company Boards—Understanding the Dynamics and Challenges" will explore the governance dynamics and challenges of smaller public companies. The session will address the following topics:
- differences in small company governance structures;
- differences in the board/management relationship in small companies;
- how to avoid financings that destroy value;
- selecting directors with the right skill set for smaller companies; and
- shareholder engagement and activism.
For more information, click here.