About Austin T. Beardsley
Austin Beardsley knows the demands of litigation when it comes to finance and financial services. A seasoned litigator, he defends lenders and financial institutions at both the trial court and appellate levels. His depth of knowledge comes from extensive experience representing financial institutions in a wide variety of financial services, consumer finance and real estate litigation. This includes class actions, bank operations, title disputes and claims arising under various state and federal statutes as well as defending small and large businesses in accessibility and civil rights matters, and large manufacturing and retail clients in multistate food safety matters.
- Finance and financial services
- Financial services litigation
- Defense of financial institutions in matters arising under the Truth in Lending Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and California's Unfair Competition Law.
- Defense of lenders in claims arising under California's statutory non-judicial foreclosure scheme and the California Homeowner Bill of Rights.
- Defense of financial institutions and other businesses in claims arising under the Americans With Disabilities Act and California's Unruh Civil Rights Act.
May 30, 2019
June 7, 2018
June 5, 2017
June 6, 2016
June 8, 2015
June 6, 2014