Katten will present the "Closing the Deal: Health Care Private Equity Trends and Triggers" panel discussion at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 24. Corporate partner Vic Zanetti will moderate the discussion, which will include Katten Health Care partners Ken Davis, Lisa Atlas Genecov and Lou Glaser, as well as Tom Spivey, managing director of Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC, and Mauri Miller, director of development and associate general counsel at Platinum Dermatology Partners, a portfolio company of Sterling Partners. Panelists will discuss topics that include:
- State of the Dallas Health Care Transactions Market
- Valuation Trends
- Health Care Industry Sectors: What's Hot and Not?
- Structuring Around Regulatory Issues
- Buying/Selling Health Care Businesses
- Unique M&A Issues for Private Equity Funds in Health Care Transactions