Partner Daniel Huffenus will speak on "CMBS in a New World" at 9:15 a.m. on Thursday, March 24.
Topics that will be discussed in his presentation include:
A. State of the CMBS Market
- An Overview: how should a healthy market function?
- Deal structures of 2011 vs. 2007
- The Role of the Servicers: who are they?
- Government programs and legislation
- What bond buyers want
B. The Rating Agencies
- What will ratings mean going forward?
- Changes in loan criteria
- Regulatory pressures and how the process will look
For more information, click here.