About Mark J. Reyes
Mark Reyes takes a comprehensive approach to serving his clients. For public and private companies and their investors, he acts as a single point of contact for a wide range of corporate and securities issues. Mark helps his clients execute a variety of complex transactions, including capital markets and other securities transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and joint ventures. He also helps them navigate securities law compliance-, disclosure- and corporate governance-related matters.
Realizing value from long-term relationships
For middle-market companies across a range of industries — manufacturing, banking, hospitality and financial services included — Mark develops a deep understanding of his clients and the industries in which they operate, which helps him better understand the challenges that his clients encounter. Toward that end, Mark builds relationships across various levels of client organizations, working with members of senior management as well as legal, compliance, finance and accounting departments. Knowing his clients' motivations and risk tolerance on any given matter allows him to provide tailored solutions. Wherever necessary, he takes creative approaches, mindful that there is not a "one‑size‑fits‑all" answer across clients.
Mark helps public companies and their investors with capital markets and other complex securities transactions, including initial public offerings and other public offerings, private placements of equity and debt securities, and private investments in public equity and tender offers, and advises them on securities law compliance-, disclosure-, corporate governance- and executive compensation-related matters. Mark also helps investors address a variety of issues that arise from investments in public companies, such as liquidity considerations, restrictions on transferability and public disclosure obligations.
Mark is also active in private company M&A, where he has developed a particular focus on mergers, acquisitions, investments and joint ventures for clients in the veterinary medicine and pet care spaces.
- Public securities offerings
- Private placements of equity and debt securities
- Private investments in public equity (PIPEs)
- Securities regulations
- Corporate governance
- M&A, with a focus on acquisitions and investments in the veterinary medicine and pet care spaces
- Represent hospitality company in its initial public offering and listing on NYSE. Also provide ongoing counseling with respect to compliance with securities laws and NYSE rules, disclosure and corporate governance matters.
- Represented bank holding company in strategic transactions, capital raising transactions, compliance with securities laws and NYSE rules, disclosure and corporate governance matters, including strategic acquisitions, notes offering and at-the-market offering.
- Represent clean tech manufacturer for industrial equipment in connection with alternative public offering and listing on NASDAQ, as well as ongoing counseling with respect to compliance with securities laws and NASDAQ rules, disclosure and corporate governance matters.
- Represent operator of parking facilities in selling stockholder block trades.
- Represent NYSE-listed industrial manufacturer with respect to compliance with securities laws and NYSE rules, disclosure and corporate governance matters.
- Represent NASDAQ-listed medical device company with respect to compliance with securities laws and NASDAQ rules, disclosure and corporate governance matters.
July 29, 2021
February 13, 2020
November 4, 2014
August 5, 2014
February 2, 2009
September 16, 2020
July 29, 2020
May 6, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 17, 2020