Partner Sheldon Banoff will speak on “Picnic Lunch Program: Partnership and LLC Compensatory Interests Including Options” at 11:45 a.m. on Wednesday, May 13.
Topics of the conference include:
- The benefits and detriments of choosing the partnership form
- Avoiding the partnership form for certain strategic alliances
- Effects of the final “check-the-box” regulations
- Planning for joint ventures of operating businesses
- Special partnership tax accounting rules
- Inside and outside partnership basis rules
- Determinations of partner distributive shares and the effect of liabilities
- Planning under Section 704(c)
For more information, click here.