Partner Sheldon Banoff will speak on "Tax Return Preparer Penalty Final Regulations” at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 29.
- A review of the rules and regulations, what's new and what has changed
- Identification of who is a signing and non-signing preparer
- How to comply with the "substantial authority" standard
- Special rules for tax shelters and reportable transactions
- Professional and ethical issues and how they affect your practice
- Practical advice for practitioners and their firms to best avoid preparer penalties
For more information, click here.