Partner Samson Helfgott will speak on “Updates and Strategies for PCT Searching and Searching Authorities” at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 5.
Topics of the conference include:
- A comparison of the available ISA options for U.S. applicants on the basis of cost, timeliness, quality, and subject matter capability, including supporting statistical data
- Strategic analysis of when to select a particular one of the ISAs
- Helpful hints on how to best make use of the ISR and Written Opinion
- An introduction to and explanation of the new optional Supplementary International Search (SIS)
- A detailed examination of SIS procedures and an analysis of the impact and benefits of the SIS