Samson Helfgott, of counsel in the Intellectual Property practice, will join active patent attorneys from the United States, Europe and China to present this two-day seminar on Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) rules, procedures, practices and strategies. Topics will include:
- how to select a receiving office;
- how to choose an international searching authority;
- whether or not to file a demand for preliminary examination;
- making best use of the expanding Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH);
- avoiding and fixing the most-common blunders made during filing of PCT applications;
- picking countries into which to enter the national phase;
- restoration of priority and incorporation by reference;
- best practices when entering the national phase in Europe and China;
- taking advantage of ePCT and Patentscope; and
- implications of the America Invents Act and the Patent Law Treaty on PCT practice.
For more information, click here.