To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- Commodity Merchandising Firm Agrees to Pay US $6.55 Million in Fines to CFTC and CBOT for Attempted Manipulation of Wheat Futures
- FINRA Asks Members to Volunteer Information Regarding Crypto-Asset Activity
- Whistleblower Receives US $30 Million Payment From CFTC – Largest Award to Date; SEC Proposed Updates to Its Whistleblower Rules
- SEC Resolves a Sundry of Enforcement Actions Alleging Failure to File SARs, Failure to Supervise Brokers Who Defrauded Customers, and Inappropriate Commission Splitting
- Commodity Pool Operator Charged With Fraud in CFTC and Criminal Actions; Also Charged Criminally With Attempting to Obstruct CFTC Investigation