To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- Two Commodity Pool Operators Charged by CFTC With Failure to Supervise
- SEC Files Lawsuit Against Companies and Backer for Purportedly Fake Initial Coin Offerings
- New Math: Come Forward + Come Clean + Remediate = Substantial Settlement Benefits Says CFTC Enforcement Chief
- CME Group Resolves Two Disciplinary Actions Alleging Market Disruption
- SEC Chairman Explains EDGAR Cyber Attack to Senate Committee; Says CAT Rollout Will Not Be Delayed
- CFTC's Market Oversight Division Grants Ownership and Control Relief to Brokers and Traders