To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- Retail Metals Dealer and Principals Sued by CFTC for Illegal Transactions and Fraud
- Federal Court Rules Layering Can Be Market Manipulation
- Two Firms Settle With CME Group Exchanges for Not Supervising Employees Who Allegedly Engaged in Disruptive Trading Practices
- China Bans ICOs While HK SFC Joins Regulator Procession Warning Digital Tokens in ICOs May Be Securities
- Bank and Broker-Dealer Affiliates Settle SEC Charges of Secret Mark-Ups and Not Disclosing Material Information About Trading Platform