To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- Non-Registered Cryptocurrency Based on Munchee Food App Fails to Satisfy SEC's Appetite for Non-Security
- CFTC Proposes Interpretation to Make Clear: Retail Client + Virtual Currency Transaction + Financing + No Actual Delivery by 28 Days + No Registration = Trouble
- ICE Clearing Entities Seek Exemption From CFTC Prohibition Against Investing Customer Funds in Certain Non-US Sovereign Debt
- Trader Sanctioned by CME for Wash Sales to Generate Credits Under Exchange Incentive Program
- No Suspense Anymore – CME Group Clarifies Suspense Account Requirements in New Guidance