To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- Former Portfolio Manager's Conviction for Insider Trading Upheld by Federal Appeals Court Despite Same Court's Prior Contrary Reasoning
- Investment Adviser Agrees to Pay Almost US $5 Million to Resolve SEC Charges of Not Having Adequate Insider Trading Prevention Policies and Procedures
- Again, ICE Futures US Charges Spoofing Based on Single Large Orders on One Side of Market
- Canadian Securities Regulators Issue Guidance on Digital Token Offerings
- One More Time—CME Group Resubmits Direct Funding Participant Proposal to CFTC
- Federal Reserve Chair Argues Financial System Stronger Because of Post-Financial Crisis Reforms; Recommends No More Than Modest Changes