To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- Treasury Calls for Better Coordination to Improve SEC and CFTC Efficiencies; Recommends Review of SROs to Minimize Conflicts and Increase Transparency
- New CFTC Commissioner Proclaims Reg AT Source Code Repository Proposal "D-E-A-D" and Warns Retail Bitcoin Exchanges Providing Financing to Fulfill Delivery Obligations or Register
- Retail Metals Dealer Sued by CFTC for Not Fulfilling Delivery Obligations to Financed Customers Says Actual Delivery Was Made
- NYMEX Charges Nonmember With Disruptive Trading for Flipping Orders With Wash Blocker Functionality
- Broker-Dealer Settles FINRA Charges of Record Retention Breakdowns
- Derivatives Industry Wishes Upon a CFTC KISS Star and Hopes Dreams Come True