To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- Supreme Court Narrows Key Whistleblowing Protection
- Bank Sanctioned US $613 Million for Capping Number of Suspicious Activity Reports
- SEC Sues Bitcoin-Denominated Trading Platform for Operating an Unlicensed Securities Exchange; Principal Criminally Charged
- CFTC and UK FCA Agree to Cooperate in Supporting Innovative FinTech Businesses
- HK SFC Fines Brokerage Company HK $4.5 Million for Order Routing System Breakdown; UK FCA Publishes Observations on Best Practices in Algorithmic Trading
- ICE Futures US Sanctions Trader US $100,000 for Alleged Spoofing Offense