Doron Goldstein, co-head of the firm's Privacy, Data and Cybersecurity practice, will speak on "Privacy Considerations in Cloud Computing" at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, April 29. The presentation will discuss:
- the California Consumer Privacy Act;
- what else is on the horizon—proposed federal and state legislation;
- the European and international privacy legal landscape, including GDPR and the draft ePrivacy Regulation;
- US Service provider restrictions (HIPAA/HITECH and Business Associates, GLB, state laws);
- the challenges of data localization;
- international data transfers and ensuring adequacy; and
- dealing with the rights of consumers and data subjects in the cloud.
For more information, click here.