On May 18, Richard Zelichov, Securities Litigation partner, and Mark Goldstein, Financial Markets and Funds counsel, will serve as panelist for the NACD's "ESG Preparation, Enforcement, and Litigation: Past, Present, and Future" program, which is a part of the Strategic-Asset General Counsel Webinars series. Along with Lee Reichert, the Chief Legal & Government Affairs Officer at Molson Coors, Richard and Mark will discuss steps companies have considered and have taken to address environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues, as well as the risks both from an SEC enforcement and stockholder litigation perspective.
- Topics will include:
- understanding ESG and socially responsible investing (SRI);
- US regulatory considerations;
- ESG-related stockholder litigation;
- "take-aways" for risk reduction; and
- a case study on implementation of ESG strategy.