San Francisco Bay Area managing partner Lily Chinn will co-present, with a representative from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the "Environmental Enforcement" session of the Environmental Law Institute's Fifteenth Annual Western Boot Camp on Environmental Law® at 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27. The session will highlight:
- Key enforcement statues and type of enforcement;
- Enforcement agencies and legal enforcers;
- EPA's National Compliance Initiatives and Enforcement Trends;
- Trump Administration Priorities; and
- Citizen Suit enforcement case study.
For more information, click here.