About Grace A. Caputo
Grace Caputo focuses her practice on white-collar defense, internal investigations and commercial litigation matters.
Using effective representation and advocacy to defend others
Grace defends companies and executives in government investigations, civil enforcement actions and criminal proceedings, with a focus on matters involving securities or health care fraud. She also represents clients in a variety of industries in commercial disputes.
In addition to her investigations and litigation practice, Grace counsels companies and executives on assessing and integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategies into their internal and external operations.
Prior to joining Katten, Grace interned at the Office of the Federal Public Defender in the Western District of Texas.
- White-collar criminal defense
- Health care fraud
- Internal investigations
- Defend multibillion-dollar multi-national conglomerate and executive in SEC investigation into alleged fraudulent misrepresentations in securities offerings and violations of the Investment Advisors Act by an affiliate.
- Defend high-profile owner and executive in complex multibillion-dollar financial misconduct investigation by the Department of Justice.
- Defend publicly traded leading clinical genetic testing company in SEC investigation.
- Defend election official in the Office of Attorney General’s investigation into potential election fraud.
- Represented one of the country's largest industrial gas companies in an arbitration alleging breach of contract violations and obtained a settlement of over $500 million dollars.
April 14, 2023
May 25, 2022
March 21, 2023
September 16, 2022
March 7, 2022