Lisa Atlas Genecov, national co-chair of the firm's Health Care practice, will present "Private Equity vs. Health System Acquisitions of Physician Practices - Similarities and Differences in a Transaction" at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1. The session will discuss:
- the current trends in private equity and health system acquisitions of physician practices;
- various structural, regulatory and business challenges and considerations with different types of buyers and sellers;
- the primary goals of the parties in the transaction;
- fair market value considerations related to physician compensation models and incentive strategies;
- comparison of the diligence issues and focal points for private equity and health system buyers; and
- integration issues such as buy and hold or buy and sell.
For more information, click here.