About Jessica L. Kimble
Jessica Kimble has experience representing developers, financial institutions, investors and corporate clients in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including development projects, real estate investments and dispositions and leasing. She also has experience in creditors' rights with respect to real estate assets and collateral.
An entrepreneurial spirit provides creative and effective business solutions
Jessica provides experienced representation for a wide variety of commercial real estate projects. She works with all types of real estate and handles transactions of all sizes, from basic to complex. She has worked with developers, investors, financial institutions, entrepreneurs and title companies, both locally and nationally.
Prior to joining Katten, Jessica was a co-owner of a boutique commercial real estate firm. This experience provided her with a deep understanding of the entrepreneurial spirit and the importance of creativity and adaptability in pursuing business objectives for her clients.
- Prepare and negotiate a wide variety of leases, including office, retail, mixed-use, industrial, triple-net and ground leases
- Structure, document and close like-kind exchange transactions involving real estate
- Represent buyers in the acquisition of commercial real estate for development and investment purposes
- Represent sellers in the disposition of real estate assets of all types, including single-tenant, triple-net facilities and multi-tenant buildings
- Represent developers throughout all phases of the development process