About Matthew J. Hubenschmidt
Matthew Hubenschmidt develops creative solutions for the tax issues associated with capital market or financial endeavors. He provides advice on a wide range of corporate and partnership transactions.
- Offers buyers, sellers and investors proficient tax advice and planning consistent with their business plans and fiscal goals
- Provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, investments, debt and equity raises, fund formation, real estate development and joint venture transactions, and financings
- Coordinates tax, corporate and legal planning for companies, banks, investment funds, private equity firms and families in the United States, Europe and throughout the world
- Represents both founders and investors in structuring domestic and multinational start-up businesses and venture capital investments
- Structures real estate investment trusts (REITs), umbrella partnership real estate investment trusts (UPREITs), real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs) and real estate workout transactions