Financial Services partner Guy Dempsey will participate in the panel discussion "Swap Execution Facilities (SEFs)" at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 9. The featured topics during this session will include:
- what is a SEF and what swaps must trade on a SEF;
- the Dodd-Frank statutory framework;
- the CFTC regulatory framework;
- how are swaps traded on SEFs;
- RFQ 3 vs. order books;
- package transactions and onboarding products for SEF trading;
- key sections of a SEF rulebook;
- methods of executions on a SEF;
- made available to trade (MAT) determinations;
- market participants and SEFs: identifying regulatory and compliance challenges; and
- the block trade exemption.
For more information, click here.