Partner Sheldon Banoff will serve as co-moderator at the seminar entitled "Preparer Penalties and Related Circular 230 Issues: What's a Practitioner to Do?" presented by the Chicago Bar Association on Monday, December 3 from 3:00 - 5:45 p.m. This informative workshop delivered by experts from the Chicago Bar Association and the Illinois CPA Society will cover topics such as:
- Ethical issues brought on by Preparer Penalties
- A review of the rules, what's new and what has changed
- Determination of the "More Likely Than Not Standard"
- How the new standards affect the practitioner/client relationship
- Professional issues and how they affect your practice
For more information, click here