About Sarah Sennett
Sarah Sennett represents clients in the financial services industry. The focus of her practice is on the representation of investment advisers and private funds, including private equity, venture capital and hedge funds (domestic and offshore).
Knowledge that stems from a wealth of experience
Sarah is experienced in the representation of registered and unregistered investment advisers, particularly in connection with the formation and management of unregistered private funds. She has was worked with private equity, venture capital and hedge funds regarding their formation and ongoing corporate matters, including the formation of co-investment vehicles for specific investments.
Sarah comes to Katten from a law firm in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Structuring private funds
- Drafting and revising private fund disclosure documents, operating agreements and other internal governance documents
- Regulatory and compliance matters affecting private investment funds, registered investment advisers, commodity pool operators and commodity trading advisors
- Counseling new managers with respect to structuring manager entities
- Advising on and preparing regulatory filings