About Zachary Weber
Zach Weber has a range of experience representing commercial real estate firms, real estate developers and investors, private equity real estate funds, and institutional investors. Zach has also worked on restructuring matters, public finance deals and debt finance transactions, with a focus on real estate. Based on his experience representing clients in transactions across the United States, Zach has developed a reputation for helping his clients achieve their goals in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
A businessman who practices law
While in law school, Zach served as a corporate counsel legal extern at a prominent real estate investment firm based out of Dallas, Texas. Additionally, Zach competed on his law school’s national advocacy teams and externed for the Honorable Irma C. Ramirez of the US District Court for the Northern District of Texas. Zach also served as associate managing editor of the International Law Review Association, which awarded him on his published article concerning trade and investment agreements in the European Union.
Financing and refinancing transactions
- Represented a real estate investment firm in the $30+ million financing of a mixed-use project in the DMV Area.
- Represented a real estate investment firm in the $30+ million refinancing of a mixed-use project in the DMV Area.
- Counseled both borrower and lender clients nationwide on what is required to make loan documents enforceable in Texas under Texas law.
- Represented a public company in its $100+ million acquisition of an office building in Dallas, Texas.
- Represented bond purchaser in $490+ million bond package, which involved both taxable and tax-exempt bonds, and a $200+ million credit facility, issued in Texas.
Real estate funds and portfolio work
- Represented a real estate investor in its acquisition of a $70+ million portfolio, which included various real estate assets across the United States.
- Represented the holding company of a professional soccer team in the leasing of land for future construction of a training facility.
Reconciling Economic Interests: Trade and Investment Agreements in the European Union, Texas State Bar International Law SectionSeptember 2018