Deepro Mukerjee, chair of Katten's global Intellectual Property practice, will speak on "The Business of PIV Disputes — Cross-Border Business Considerations in a Hatch-Waxman Scenario: Masterfully Managing Global Litigation" at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26. The session will cover:
- Assessing common international business scenarios encountered by both brand name and generic manufacturers which may lead to patent and/or exclusivity loss
- Identifying potential safe-harbor violation liabilities related to foreign manufacturers and finishers
- Building a winning global litigation team
- Selecting the right foreign counsel
- Coordinating multijurisdictional proceedings
- Assessing the impact and dangers of applicable international treaties on the PIV landscape
Learn more about the 17th Annual Paragraph IV Disputes Conference.