To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act Signed Into Law by President Trump
- FINRA Postpones Implementation of Mandatory Margin for Covered Agency Transactions
- SEC Issues No-Action Letter Regarding Institutional Family Offices
- CFTC Approves NFA’s Swap Dealer Capital Model Review Program
- FCA Updates COVID-19 Webpage With Guidance on Market Trading and Reporting
- ESMA Reminds Firms of MiFID II Rules on Reverse Solicitation Post-Brexit