To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- SEC Division of Corporation Finance Issues 35 New C&DIs Regarding Foreign Private Issuers, QIBs and Offshore Offerings
- CFTC Grants No-Action Relief From Certain Swap Clearing Requirements for Swaps With Eligible Affiliate Counterparties in Australia or Mexico
- Federal Banking Agencies Finalize Rules Increasing Number of Banks and Savings Associations Eligible for 18-Month Examination Cycle
- Treasury Committee Calls for Written Submissions on EU Transitional Arrangements
- EU Regulation Extends Transitional Period for Own Fund Requirements for CCP Exposures to June 2017