Katten, ADEC ESC Solutions and CohnReznick LLP will present the "ESG in 2021: Practical Guidance from Legal, Audit and Consulting Perspectives" webinar at 12:00 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, April 27. Mergers and Acquisitions/Private Equity partner Farzad Damania, along with George Lu, associate director, ESG Technical Services, ADEC ESG Solutions and Marianne Turnbull, managing director, CohnReznick LLP, will discuss the basics and the nuances of environmental, social and governance (ESG) programs for private and public companies. Panel discussion topics include:
- ESG Rules and Disclosures
- Collecting and Analyzing Data for ESG
- Shareholder Proposals, Litigation and Enforcement
- Board Governance of ESG Issues
- Controls Over ESG Reporting and Disclosures
- Getting Started…Establishing Materiality, Selecting Standards and Setting Goals
For more information, contact Katten Webinar Support.