Katten will present the "False Claims Act: Strategies for Obtaining an Early Resolution" webinar at 12:00 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, April 21. Health Care Litigation, Reimbursement and Regulation chair Joseph Willey, along with Health Care Litigation partners Dan Barnowski and Robert Smith, and associate Johnjerica Hodge, will present:
- An overview of the False Claims Act
- Strategies for obtaining an early resolution of FCA cases
- The impact of government declinations
- Obtaining a government-led dismissal
- The impact of the Granston Memo
- Recent developments in enforcement and litigation
For more information, contact Katten Webinar Support.