Katten will present the Financial Services Litigation Symposium at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 16. Katten partners and industry professionals will discuss a wide range of litigation issues inherent in the financial services industry arising from:
- dark pools and high-frequency trading;
- white collar and regulatory matters;
- securities and class actions in the wake of the Halliburton/Morrison cases;
- significant commercial litigation matters; and
- ethics and privilege concerns specific to in-house counsel.
To register for the Symposium, click here.