Katten will present the "Flying Private: Owning, Operating and Financing Corporate Aircraft" webinar at 5:30 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, March 25. Washington, DC managing partner and Aviation chair Tim Lynes, along with Aviation partner Tom Healey and associate Brett Seifarth, will join industry leaders to moderate virtual panel discussions providing best practices relating to operations and financing options. Brandon Hadley, a partner in Katten's Transactional Tax Planning practice, will also serve as a speaker. Panelists will further discuss current tax and the state of the market in regard to private aviation, including topics such as:
- State of the business jet market in 2021
- Factors to consider when choosing an aircraft
- Structuring aircraft ownership and operations
- Part 135 vs Part 91 aircraft use
- Financing solutions
- Taxation, including bonus depreciation and Federal Excise Tax
For more information, contact Katten Webinar Support.