(CHICAGO) Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP announced today that 11 new partners have been elected by the firm’s Executive Committee.
"These promotions reflect the tremendous leadership, dedication and hard work these individuals have put forth," said Katten Chairman Roger P. Furey. "We congratulate our new partners on reaching this great milestone in their legal careers and commend them on an outstanding performance tenure at the firm."
The new partners include:
- Matthew R. Baker, Environmental and Workplace Safety, San Francisco Bay Area
- Jonathan M. Boswell, Real Estate, Washington, DC
- Anne M. Carpenter, Environmental and Workplace Safety, Washington, DC
- Amanda M. Christie, Real Estate, Charlotte
- Chad R. Doobay, Government and Public Finance, Chicago
- Gregory E. Durkin, Corporate, Chicago
- Christina J. Grigorian, Financial Services, Washington, DC
- Danna L. Horton, Real Estate, Chicago
- Michael G. Melzer, Government and Public Finance, Chicago
- Jonathan Rotenberg, Litigation, New York
- Mitch D. Sprengelmeyer, Structured Finance and Securitization, Charlotte
Read "Law360 Names Attys Who Moved Up The Firm Ranks In Q3" here.