(LONDON) Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP announced today that the firm received recognition as a leader in six practice areas, including as a "Top Tier Firm" in the Corporate Tax category and a "Firm to Watch" in the Commercial Property: Investment area, as part of The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2022, a leading guide to law firms in the UK.
Twelve attorneys were recommended across five practice areas in this year's directory. Partner Charlotte Sallabank was named a "Leading Individual" in the Corporate Tax category, which spotlights true market leaders in the sector. Senior Associate Timothy Dodd was selected as a "Rising Star" for making major contributions to his practice in the Hospitality and Leisure space.
The following leading individuals and practice areas were recommended in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2022 guide:
- Commercial Property: Investment (Firm to Watch)
- Corporate Tax (Top Tier Firm) – Charlotte Sallabank (Leading Individual)
- Derivatives and Structured Products – David A. Brennand, Carolyn H. Jackson, Nathaniel Lalone, Neil Robson
- Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory – David A. Brennand, Christopher Collins, Carolyn H. Jackson, Nathaniel Lalone, Edward A. Tran, Neil Robson
- Hospitality and Leisure – Peter Sugden, Timothy Dodd (Rising Star)
- Property Finance – Peter Englund, Terry Green, Kumar Tewari
The Legal 500 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world, with a comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring the most up‑to‑date vision of the global legal market. The rankings are based on a series of criteria that highlight the practice area teams that are providing the most cutting-edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel. Research is based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.
Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP is the London affiliate of Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, a full-service law firm with nearly 650 attorneys in locations across the United States and in Asia. The London team has a wide range of experience covering real estate, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate and commercial, joint ventures, financial services and regulatory, employment, tax, construction, finance, litigation, and asset management.