The joint winter issue of Kattison Avenue and The Katten Kattwalk examines legal issues in the fashion industry and the latest topics in advertising law.
In this issue:
- New York Proposes Significant Regulation for Fashion Industry: The 'Fashion Sustainability and Social Accountability Act'
- Life in The Fast Lane: How Urban Car Ads Depicting 'Street Art' Can Backfire
- NAD Finds Emojis Communicate Clear Messages in Advertising
- Potential Pitfalls When Using Music in Social Media Marketing
- Flagrant Infringement of Unregistered Design Rights of Fashion Brand Penalized by UK High Court
- New Year, New Requirements for New York Employers
To read the full newsletter, click here.