Joshua Rubenstein, national head of the firm's Trusts and Estates practice and national chair of the Private Client Services group, will present "The 21st Century Family" at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, October 30 at the Charlotte Estate Planning Council's luncheon. His presentation will discuss topics such as:
- Who's the Daddy? Use of Genetic Material Pre- and Post-Mortem
- The Other Half: Divorce, Remarriage, Same-Sex Marriage, Cohabitation and Adult Adoption
- Meet the Family: Trace and Protect Vulnerable Family Members
- Medical Treatment: Settling Disputes Over Medical Treatment of Vulnerable Individuals
- Where's the Body? Burial Rights
For more information, click here.