About William F. Dudine
From JFK Terminal One to the Capital Beltway, William Dudine helps bring major infrastructure projects to life. His work, which spans a wide range of public finance and project finance transactions, facilitates the construction and improvement of toll roads and bridges, airports, stadia, schools, waste-to-energy plants and water and sewer facilities. Bill also focuses on green energy and resiliency finance with an emphasis on property assessed clean energy (PACE) programs.
Making infrastructure projects a reality
Bill acts as underwriter's counsel, lender's counsel and bond counsel on public and private financings. He has substantial experience relating to P3 transactions, where he has guided clients from the bid stage through and the financial close.
He also advises on structured municipal financings and economic development projects. He has helped municipalities securitize tax-exempt revenue streams including state aid, personal income taxes and sales taxes. In connection with economic development projects, he has counseled clients on development incentives including tax abatements, tax-exempt financings and large-scale site-selection incentive projects.
- Public finance
- Project finance
- Infrastructure financings
- Structured municipal financings
- Public-private partnership (P3) transactions
- Clean energy
- Purchaser's counsel for Virgin Trains/All Aboard Florida project.
- Bond counsel for JFK Terminal One P3.
- Bond counsel for New York City Transitional Finance Authority (Building Aid Revenue Bonds).
- Counseled credit enhancer in the LaGuardia Airport Central Terminal Building Replacement P3 Project. *
- Counseled equity investor in the IRT Concession Company LLC, the owner of the Indiana Toll Road Concession. *
- Counseled underwriters with respect to the Virginia Small Business Financing Authority Senior Lien Revenue Bonds (95 Express Lanes LLC Project). *
- Counseled underwriters in financing the Capital Beltway High Occupancy Toll Lane Project. *
July 14, 2017
April 6, 2017
April 5, 2017
Presentations and Events
Chair | P3 Financing – Adapting Funding Mechanisms to Changing Politics & EconomicsJune 13–14, 2017