Partner Timothy Lynes will chair the second day the “29th Annual New York Airfinance Conference.”
Topics to be covered at the conference include:
- How much capital can be deployed by banks?
- How long can manufacturer financing remain open?
- How much can export credit agencies and manufacturers fill?
- Can any new entrants fill the gap?
- When will capital markets reopen?
- How do different airlines rank in getting through the economic downturn?
- What type of aircraft will survive the crisis?
- Moving on from Open skies - consolidation and the new shape of airlines
- Impact of the changing political landscape on the aviation industry
- How to maximize opportunities before future oil price hikes?