In order to make our website more accessible to individuals with disabilities and to visitors in general, we strive to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG2.0). We have implemented the following approaches to making our website accessible:
- The site does not rely on inaccessible content formats such as Flash.
- Our layouts are not based on HTML tables, which provides easier accessibility navigation.
- Where possible, we have included alt tags on links and other elements.
- We have made improvements to fields and tools within our Content Management System to allow for compliant content entry.
- We have made improvements to the display of various content, providing additional contrast.
- Users with a visual impairment can alter the text size by adjusting these settings in their browser:
Internet Explorer: View > Text Size menu;
Other browsers: Ctrl and the + or - keys.
Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback in relation to these new approaches.