Christian Kemnitz, co-head of the Financial Services Litigation practice, will present the "Automated Trading Requirements," session at the FIA Law & Compliance Conference on Thursday, May 5. The presentation will explore:
- what is algorithmic trading;
- current standards governing algorithmic trading;
- specific issues in the current regulatory regime;
- the current role of the FCM; and
- liability when something goes wrong.
For more information, click here.
To view the presentation slides, click here.