Partner Maryann Waryjas will speak on “Special Issues Involved in Acquiring Divisions or Subsidiaries of Larger Companies” at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 19. She will speak on “Structuring and Negotiating Earn-Outs” at 4:00 p.m. on the same day.
Topics of the conference include:
- How to negotiate the terms of an acquisition agreement, including the representations and warranties, conditions and indemnification provisions
- Using letters of intent to maximize the strategic advantage
- What are the fiduciary duties of directors and majority shareholders
- How to spot and deal with the key issues that arise in non-corporate law areas
- What is the best way to structure and negotiate the critical risk allocation provisions
For more information, click here.