Partner Claudia Callaway and Special Counsel Christina Grigorian will speak on "Current Regulatory Issues in Consumer Finance: What Capital Sources Need to Know" at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 28.
In a presentation geared toward those who provide capital to consumer lenders, they will offer an in-depth look at regulatory matters including:
- The anticipated effect that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will have on state-licensed consumer finance companies
- A discussion regarding tribal lending
- Risk management considerations in the online lending segment
- "Qualified residential mortgage" definition
- The state attorneys general servicing "term sheet"
- State regulatory and litigation trends