Katten attorneys Jeff Friedman, Andrew Jagoda and Matthew Parrott will present the webinar, "Dealing With Borrower Defense Strategies in Commercial Loan Default and Mortgage Foreclosure Matters - A Practical Guide for Lenders," on June 18.
The discussion topics will include:
• Avoiding and Responding to Preemptive Suits and Counterclaims by Borrowers
• Recent Cases Involving the Force Majeure/Global Economic Crisis Defense
• Election of Remedies Issues
• Unique Issues in Condominium Foreclosure Matters
• The Automatic Stay
• Chapter 7 and 11 Basics
• Single Asset Real Estate Bankruptcies
To view a complimentary replay of the program, please click here.