The Committee on Racial and Ethnic Diversity will serve as sponsor of the Corporate Counsel Women of Color™ 4th Annual Career Strategies Conference. Attendees will gain knowledge, insight, and strategies from top executives in the legal and business industries.
Topics and features include:
- General Counsel Roundtable: Hot Topics and Trends in the Law
- State of the Union: An Update on Diversity in the Legal Profession
- Maximizing M&A Opportunities to Drive Growth to Your Company's Bottom Line
- 12 Strategies on How to Survive and Thrive as a Woman of Color in Corporate America
- The Business Exchange
- Unleashing the Leader in You
- 10 Secrets to Discover Your Best Career Yet
- Wealth Management
- Health, Lifestyle and Work-Life Balance
For more information, click here.