Partner Henry Bregstein will speak on “Rethinking Risk Management and Good Governance for a Safe Smart Business: Finding Practical Solutions to the New Demands from Investors, Regulators and Tax Authorities” at 4:45 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16.
- What next for alternatives? What does the safe smart alternative business model of the future look like?
- Who will the survivors be and where do the best opportunities lie for investors in emerging, transforming and deconstructing alternative asset management businesses? How the alternative industry is approaching consolidation, liquidity restructuring and M&A in creative ways
- What to do with your cash? Big picture global economy and asset allocation strategy
- Regulation and governance of global financial institutions and the implications for hedge funds
- How can funds of funds restructure themselves or are managed accounts, multi-strategy and multi-product vehicles the intermediary model of the future to meet investor and regulatory needs
- Where do once-in-a- generation opportunities lie and when to re-invest? How will SWFs, institutions, family offices & HNW investors access alternatives in the future?
- Making the model work: the practicalities
- The re-alignment of investor and manager interest
- Fund restructuring and liquidity management
- Rethinking risk management, valuation and due diligence post Madoff
- Surviving the high water mark
For more information, click here.