Partner Marilyn Selby Okoshi will speak on “Hedge Fund Structures” at 9:15 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7.
Topics of the conference include:
- How are hedge funds typically formed and managed?
- How will new financial regulations likely affect hedge funds?
- How will hedge funds survive the losses of 2008?
- What risks result from the imposition of gates and suspensions?
- What happens when a hedge fund dissolves?
- How can hedge funds improve their prime brokerage relationships?
For more information, click here.