Partner Claudia Callaway will moderate, and Katten attorneys Christina Grigorian, Stuart Richter, Daniel Shapiro and Michael White will speak at a webinar titled "Impact of the Dodd-Frank Bill on Consumer Lenders" at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 27.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Overview of the newly created Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
- Practical impact of the Act
- Consequences for banks vis-a-vis federal preemption of state laws
- Strategic considerations for state-licensed lenders
- Run-down of who is (and who is not) covered